Spread out over 1,700 sqm on a lush tea estate in Coonoor, Chepstow Hall feels like a piece of paradise. The home has three bedrooms, a well, a garden and panoramic views of the Nilgiris. A 90-minute drive from Coimbatore Airport, Chepstow Hall is great for a weekend getaway or a longer holiday. The ground floor has a kitchen, living and dining rooms, study and one guest bedroom. The first floor features the master bedroom which gives you the privacy and exclusivity Isprava is known for. Enjoy views of the Nilgiris and colonial charm with this stunning home.
- Plot Size: 42 cents (approx. 1700 sqm)
- No. of Bedrooms: 3, ensuite
- Fully Furnished – Antique Furniture and Artefacts sourced from Palaces and Mansions in India and Europe
- Free One Year Property Management Services
- Bespoke Soft Furnishings
- Custom Designed Flooring
- Fully Heated
- Full Load Diesel Generator Set
- Crockery, Cutlery and White Goods
Located in the middle of a lush, verdant valley in the Nilgiris, Chepstow Hall is a testament to luxury, beauty and comfort.The trekking trails, waterfalls and tea county makes it the perfect escape.
Designed in an old colonial style, Chepstow Hall is an ode to the British aristocrat that once summered here.
- Wellington Gymkhana: 10 Minute Drive
- Ooty: 35 Minute Drive
- Coimbatore Airport: 90 Minute Drive