Why Work With Isprava?
At Isprava, we believe that every team member is an integral part of what we do. We work hard but we have fun while doing so. Our team includes hard working and resourceful individuals who are passionate about their work and committed to doing their best. We encourage curiosity, and are always on the lookout for bright, passionate people to join our team. Listed below are few opportunities we are hiring for.
Customer Relationship Management
At Isprava, every customer is like family. We believe in making each interaction special and memorable. Working in our CRM team offers you the opportunity to grow in sales, to interact with some of India’s, and the world’s most elite achievers and leaders and to expand our operations into new markets. Someone in this role must be highly motivated, organised and people-oriented.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Gathering market and customer information
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Coordinating and handling pre and post sales experience including site visits
- Adding revenue to the company by selling to new customers
- Creating detailed proposal documents and maintain reports
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Building and maintaining relationships with real estate agents and firms and motivating them to find buyers
- Coordinating, handling and following-up with channel partners, agents, etc.
- Collaborating with affiliate marketing partners
- Researching and experimenting new and innovative ways to sell
- Maintaining sales related data and creating reports to submit to superiors
- In certain cases, required to visit the project development site to conduct on-site sales
Our Operations team works on the ground and in our headquarters to ensure that every Isprava home is of the highest standard. This role involves working with almost every department within Isprava from Purchase and Accounts to Project Management and Logistics. The goal here is to create efficiencies where chaos exists, and to create seamless and effective processes and systems. If you are a self-starter who enjoys a good challenge with strong analytical skills, this is the department for you!
- Should be extremely articulate and contribute towards creating efficiencies via setting up of system processes for Project Management, Purchase team, Inventory and Logistics
- Working with Head of Operations on strategic direction for the company
- Submitting reports in all matters of importance
- Managing relationships with vendors, channel partners, etc.
- Conducting team management, back-up management and appraisal management.
- Continuous improvement in systems, technology and communication practices
- Ensuring a strong budget system to decrease costs
- Delivering the highest quality in a timely manner
At Isprava, each guest is special. We treat our guests like royalty and want them to have the best experience possible. In order to do this, we have created an incredible guest relationship team who enjoy going above and beyond to help guests with whatever they need, are friendly and organised, have excellent communication skills and are good team players.
- Being the face of our company in the locations we build, manage and rent homes in
- Handling client viewings, building a relationship with clients, explaining the locations our homes are in, and answering any technical questions clients may have on our homes
- Greeting guests in a warm and hospitable manner over the phone and in person
- Assisting guests with all check-in procedures, planning and coordinating activities for their stay and answering any questions they may have
- Curating personalised guest experiences and going above and beyond to help guests with whatever they need
- Communicating efficiently with our internal team and guests
- Handling complaints with effective communication and being resourceful to find solutions
Hospitality is a major part of our business. Many of our homeowners choose to rent out their homes through Isprava, and our rental team goes above and beyond to manage rentals for our homeowners. This team is responsible for not only creating demand for rentals but also catering to our clientele of elite guests and managing their experiences at our homes.
- Innovative business development and demand creation strategies
- Managing and maintaining relationships with channel partners
- Maintaining relationships with home owners
- Coordinating with other departments; sales, accounts, legal team, etc.
- Studying the market including competitors, potential partners, etc.
- Managing experiences and coordinating with the guest relationship team on guest requirements
- Traveling to the location of our rented homes from time to time
Marketing at Isprava is unique. We are in the business of catering to the world’s top 1%, which is why our marketing techniques are different from other companies. This role requires someone who is inclined to the luxury space and has strong communication skills. To excel in this department, you must be highly motivated, eager to learn and have the ability to work as part of the team while being a self-starter. If you enjoy social media, PR, events, digital marketing and pay close attention to detail, email us your CV!
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Assisting the marketing manager and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities
- Assisting in planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
- Organising public relations events, opportunities or product exhibitions
- Creating reports on all marketing activities
- Market research and experiment with unique marketing platforms and tracking best performing avenues
- Media and advertising planning and execution
- Social media/ digital platform management
- Increasing customer pre and post sales experience
- Increasing customer engagement through all channels
- Ensuring the brand engages with the correct target audience in the cheapest possible manner
- Coordinating with Sales, Design and Content Team to ensure overall strategy is being followed
- Increasing overall marketing ROI
- Coordinating with vendors for execution of marketing collaterals
Our legal department is multi-disciplinary and extremely hard working. We work with agencies as diverse as the government, local panchayats, customers and vendors. The aim here is to develop a robust legal framework and processes for effective legal documentation and execution. To join this team, you would be expected to lead negotiations and structure legal and commercial documents while communicating with various other teams. If you are a dynamic, persuasive professional with a strong background in law, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Reviewing and drafting legal documents and commercial contracts
- Co-ordinating with lawyers, clients and counter-parties on legal matters
- Maintaining all legal documentation
- Understanding laws & regulations and their impact on the Company
Our finance team is both consumer facing and an integral part of our internal operations. This team works on innovative financing solutions and deal structures to fuel the growth of the business, while also interacting with investors such as leading family offices, large corporations, entrepreneurs and other stakeholders. As part of this team, you would be required to work on various capital budgeting and corporate finance constructs to maximise shareholder value.
- Developing and maintaining costing and valuation models
- Preparing budgets, financial plans and other financial analyses
- Financial modelling, transaction structuring and forecasting
- Accurate and timely internal/external reporting
- MIS reporting
- Investor communication
Do you have a way with numbers? We are looking to expand our Accounts team and are always looking for dedicated, hard-working people who are well versed with the accounting and taxation laws. In this role, you would be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. We are looking for someone with strong communication skills who enjoys working independently and has good analytical traits.
- Working with the Finance and other teams to ensure smooth functioning of system and procedures
- Assisting in the development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department
- Managing tax compliances like TDS, GST, Profession tax, Advance tax, Income tax etc. in consultation with the manager
- Conducting due diligence
- Timely preparation of MIS and submission to the management for review on a weekly/monthly basis