The Isprava Insider Volume Four is out, with the incredibly talented, former Vogue Fashion Features Director, Priyanka Khanna taking the Editor’s seat. Here’s what you should look forward to…
- It also deep dives into the most recent trends in fashion, art, food, architecture, interiors, entertainment, wellness and technology, making the issue more editorial than ever before.
• Flip the pages as we take you behind the doors of our biggest estate — Estate de Frangipani in Goa — delivered with love to its homeowners.
• Talented writer, Neharika Manjani spoke to some of our homeowners — some of the most creative people, to share their stories on why they made this beautiful state their home. In this issue, she also gives you insights about books, the unsung heroes of home decor, and how to curate the most aesthetic looking tablescapes.
• In other news, Managing Director of Thomas Cook India, also joined our board of directors, along with penning down his own story in this issue! Don’t miss Madhavan Menon’s predictions on the future of travel.
• This issue comes together using this country’s most talented writers, photographers, art director and stylists to give you a strong, local ‘insider’ flavour.
There’s so much to enjoy in this issue. We hope it puts you in the perfect mood — and inspires you to indulge in the various trends featured in this edition!