1. How much do Isprava homes cost?
- The price range varies and completely depends on the size and type of home. Our homes cost anywhere between 3 – 20 Crores.
- Our Estates are in the 10 Crores plus range. These are huge plots and palatial homes.
- Our Villas range from 6-10 Crores. These are large plots with homes meant for family living.
- Our Vaddos range from 3-5 Crores. These are shared plots for community living. Having said that, each home is completely unique and has its own swimming pool.
2. If I buy in advance, how do I know you will complete the home?
- We are extremely reliable and one of the big things we look into is ensuring clean titles for the land we buy (which is a major reason that some developers have to stop their development work). We buy land only after our two independent lawyers clear it after looking back 80 years at the titles (instead of the usual 30 years).
- Also, for us, we take great pride in being efficient and aggressive with our timelines of constructing in 12-15 months because our goal is not to just sell to you, but we want you to be happy and tell your friends and family members who are looking for homes about us as well because word of mouth is very important for us.
NOTE: The following is the process of presale:
- We work out a drawing with floor plan and elevation
- We sit with the buyer on floor plans for their specifications (likes and dislikes)
- We show the mood board and looks to the client
- Then, we share the final mood board
- The buyer signs off
- Finally, we construct and hand-over
3. Do you customize homes?
- Of course, it’s your home so initially before we start construction we take all your inputs and share a final floor plan with ideas with you to which you can give your feedback
- Once we start construction and finalize our scope, we don’t make changes because that increases our construction time and costs.
- Be rest assured that your home will be beautiful and we will use space smartly. All our customers have been very happy with Isprava’s designs.