The Isprava Difference
At Isprava, we understand that buying a home provokes many desires. Whether it is a retirement retreat, a holiday escape or a home away from home, it needs to be an exclusive, unique and secure purchase. A valued investment that is equipped with the best-in-class facilities, amenities and services. Cushioned with heartfelt hospitality. Timeless and bespoke in style and aesthetic. A place you can call your own. At Isprava, we strive to embrace the highest benchmarks to deliver all this and more.
We don’t just build beautiful houses. We craft homes that redefine luxury. Ones that are luxurious yet efficient. Comfortable yet elegant. Ones that showcase traditional techniques with a contemporary outlook. At Isprava, each home is different from the other. Each home has its own unique story to tell.
furnishings, facilities & amenities
We don’t just handover a space for you to call a holiday home. We deliver a promise of exclusivity, comfort and integrity. Where every element is detailed to exceed the most discerning standards. And everything has been intuitively arranged for you. At Isprava, all you have to do is arrive.
Each Isprava home includes:
- A unique blend of taste, style, scale and comfort
- A layout offering abundant natural light, great views, high ceilings, maximum ventilation and liveable space
- Plush, verdant and manicured lawns and a private pool*
- Complete furnishings: from modern pieces to antique furniture and artefacts
- Bespoke soft furnishings: handpicked linens, curtains and upholstery
- Custom-designed artisanal tiles and natural flooring using laterite wood and grey stone
- Amenities also include air conditioning, television, full load diesel generator set, and other white goods
*Only in Goa
the isprava concierge
We don’t just respond to requests. We anticipate them and surpass all expectations. Whether you want to surprise your partner with a candlelit dinner or make sure there are enough pool toys for the kids. Whether it’s arranging for a yacht
or indulgent massage, yoga services or even a personal chef, we will oblige. Isprava’s dedicated guest relationship teams will ensure you’re never left in need. They will give you unlimited access to exclusive privileges. And make your holiday home experience one to remember.
seamless purchase experience
We don’t just sell you a home we provide you with a seamless experience. We have designed a fool-proof and transparent purchasing process.
One that entails:
- Up-to-date paperwork and documentation
- On-time completion of projects
- Fully approved land clearances
- The most stringent adherence to all guidelines.
Isprava’s commitment to its clients is inherent and the purchase experience unlike any other.
convenient renting out protocol
We don’t just make homes for your holidays. We create great investment opportunities as well. A smart source of secondary income, at Isprava we appreciate the potential in renting out our properties. We cater to make this possible in a convenient manner. By identifying your needs and assisting you with all the relevant resources. By competitively marketing the property for you and renting out the home without complicated procedures. At Isprava, you are always assured the finest assistance.
property management services
We don’t just give you a luxury property. We extend complimentary property management services*.
Our team is at your service:
- Property Manager
- Guest Relations Manager
- Permanent Cleaning Staff
- Pool Maintenance Team
- Security Guard
- Car and Driver**
- Monthly Report
*For your first year
**At an additional cost
social awareness & action
We don’t just strive to make a difference in your life. We also want to make a difference in the world.
By undertaking socially responsible initiatives:
- At Isprava, we understand the importance of conserving water, thus we have incorporated rainwater harvesting in the homes and an irrigation system. Rainwater harvesting, a technique used for collecting, storing and reusing rainwater for personal and non-drinking purposes reduces the demand for groundwater and mains water use by 80% while drip and sprinkler methods save approximately 30% to 40% of water.
- We are committed to keeping the locales we work in – clean. We incorporate a waste management program to help achieve this. Waste segregation is achieved by installing standardized colour coded German bins that have clear signage and are odour proof with wheels for easy transportation. Dry waste is collected and sent to a private waste treatment facility and the compost from this waste is used for gardening in the homes. The waste from each home is also turned into organic manure in the home’s backyard by depositing it into the home composter kit. The horticulture waste such as plant trimmings, lawn shavings, dry leaves and branches are composted or mulched instead of burning
- We have gone an extra mile to inculcate sustainability in the flooring at all homes. Old Burma teak sourced from retired ships deck most of the floors, in addition to handmade cement tiles and stone that add to the diversity in design. Almost all the doors and windows are sourced from heritage buildings like old government offices, post offices, mansions and old hospitals across India. The wooden panels are refurbished, washed and polished, without tarnishing their inherent character.